VLife strives to be a biblically based community of believers who are dedicated to impacting our world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Matthew 28 makes this our clear mission as a ministry.
“Lives Changed Here” is not just something that we say, but it is something we see God doing! Our passion is to see people completely changed into a person who loves Jesus with all their heart and strives to live for Him everyday. This means that the power of Christ shows up in your life, your marriage, your school, your work, everywhere you go!
Core Values For Victory Life Ministry
- Truth: We have the Bible as the source and standard for absolute truth.
- Christlikeness: We are on a journey of faith together. We depend on the transforming power of God.
- Relationships: We invest in the lives of others. We share each other’s burdens and rejoice in each other’s victories. We consider others more important than ourselves.
- Families: We are committed to partnering with families to empower them to be the environment for discipleship and life change that God has ordained them to be.
- Trust: We do the right thing. We do what we say we will do. We tell each other the truth.
- Team Work: We invite the ideas and opinions of others. We defer to one another’s unique abilities and gifts. We have authority that matches our level of responsibility. We rally together for common goals.
- Excellence: We pay fanatical attention to quality and detail. We exceed the expectations of those whom we serve. We find new ways to improve.
- People: We pursue people with the passion and compassion of Christ.
Disciplemaking: We are committed to seeing the 7 characteristics of a Christ-follower be evident in the lives of every Christian we have the privilege to shepherd.
• Completely Truth Filled (2 Timothy 2:15)
• Fully Spirit-Led (Ephesians 5:15-21)
• Relationally United (Philippians 2:1-4)
• Financially Faithful (2 Corinthians 9:6-8)
• Sacrificially Serving (John 12:20-26)
• Evangelistically Bold (Acts 4:31)
• Intentionally Cultivating Others (Deuteronomy 6; 2 Timothy 2:2)