We are looking forward to your baptism! Below is a little information you'll need to know for the day of.
Please record a short video answering these questions and email them to Dallas Holston at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. What was your life like before meeting Christ Jesus?
2. When did you ask Christ to be Lord of your life?
3. How did you realize your need for a relationship to Jesus Christ? Who helped you?
4. What is a change/difference in your life since you accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior?
5. How do you want God to use your story to help someone else?
On the day of:
You will need to meet the pastor that is going to baptize you behind the screen on the stage to the left-hand side as you enter the worship center. Please wear dark colored shorts that tie or fit snugly around your waist and a dark colored t-shirt that you don't mind getting wet. We will provide you with a towel to dry off with and keep as a token of your celebration.
Please arrive at lease 15 minute before the scheduled worship service time. If you need to reschedule, please contact the church office as soon as possible so we can plan for the change in worship schedule.
If you have any questions, please contact the church office at 806-698-6553